The Life Cycle of Bitcoin

Home Forums Bitcoin Talk The Life Cycle of Bitcoin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WorldCrypto
    Keymaster

During my high school days, I was taught that products have a life circle. For every product, must follow below life cycle.

1. Introduction Stage: This is the first phase when the product is introduced in the market. This stage is characterized by much spending in promotion of the product, to make it acceptable in the market.
    2. Growth Stage: At this stage, people have understood the concept of the product and start to buy it. Sales increases very well at this stage.
    3. Maturity Stage: At this stage the product sales begin to decline, because it has started having many competitors or experiencing low demand.
    4. Decline Stage: Everything that has a beginning has an end. At the stage sales deteriorate drastically. And the product will phase off the market unless the product is redesigned.

Now, trying to relate the above to BTC.
    Is BTC at the introduction stage? I asked because there are still campaigns promoting BTC and BTC is not yet generally accepted by all.

Is BTC in growth stage? I asked because in past few years we have experienced improved sales of BTC.

Is BTC in maturity stage? I asked because after the recent dip in BTC it seems it’s sales has reduced and there are altcoins too that are competing with BTC.

But I am very sure BTC is not in Decline Stage.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.