The Battle Infinity is at 66% of its hard capitalization already. The project has gone from about 8200 BNB to 10900 BNB (and counting) in the just last 24 hours. According to records, around 1500 – 2000 BNB, which is over half a million dollars in additional funding, was raised in one day marking a swift rise in numbers every hour.
The fantasy sports NFT gaming platform Battle Infinity is poised to surpass Axie Infinity‘s accomplishments, has raised over 1600 BNB (almost 500k) more in the past 24 hours as people look to get before sellout. The
Battle Infinity hopes to raise 16,500 BNB during its presale after exceeding expectations by hitting its soft cap goal of 2,000 BNB earlier than expected. The value of BNB, the exchange’s own cryptocurrency, as of this writing is $300.14, up by 3% in the last 24 hours. BNB also recorded its highest $307 this week, which has been the highest recorded price in a long time.
Your capital is at risk.
Battle Infinity Accelerates Fundraising Efforts to Transform Fantasy Sports
The fundraising, originally set to last 90 days, is undoubtedly ahead of its schedule.
Suresh Joshi, one of the project’s co-founders, said of the project’s fundraising success, “We are extremely happy with how the presale is going. It is a welcome confirmation of our business idea’s viability and ambitions.”
The project aims to combine fantasy sports and the Metaverse using NFT technology. The play-to-earn (P2E) system and the ability to trade in-game items both within and outside the venue are working together to attract the attention of professional investors.
The hard cap of the presale, 16,500 BNB, is the amount that must be raised for a token presale to proceed, whereas the soft cap is the amount that a project must raise to produce its minimum viable product.
Despite the challenging circumstances impeding the general market, the rate at which investors are snatching Battle Infinity’s token IBAT shows that the cryptocurrency investors are still working to restore the reputation of the crypto market.
Be A Part Of Battle Infinity Presale In 5 Simple Steps
The key is to invest early if you want to profit significantly from the crypto market. You must seize tokens before word spreads and investors rush to purchase them at exorbitant prices. Finding fresh enterprises with innovative concepts and doable timetables should take priority over pursuing overpriced assets with enormous market capitalization.
One such project is Battle Infinity, with huge predictions of 100x profit. Here is how to buy Battle Infinity (IBAT) and be a part of the mega presale
- Step 1. Access the Battle Infinity pre-order webpage.
- Step 2. Integrate your wallet with Battle Infinity
- Step 3. Invest in Binance Coins
- Step 4. Decide on the desired quantity of IBAT and finish the transaction.
- Step 5. Include your Metamask wallet with the customized token.
Your capital is at risk.
- These are the Best Cryptos to Buy in 2022
- This is the List of Best DEX Coins of 2022
- How to Buy Lucky Block – Detailed Guide
- Will This Token Overtake Axie Infinity Shards (AXS)
- Best Crypto Signals for Profitable Trading
Battle Infinity – New Metaverse Game
- Presale Sold Out Early – Upcoming PancakeSwap Listing
- First Fantasy Sports NFT Game
- Play to Earn Utility – IBAT Token
- Powered By Unreal Engine
- CoinSniper Verified, Solid Proof Audited
- Roadmap & Whitepaper at battleinfinity.io
Powered by WPeMatico